Classic design, brand-new ABS material, tape can be customized
Water based high wear-resistant matte essential oil
Electrophoretic black plating of ruler hook
High wear resistance
Yellow Transparent High Cargo Tape Measure
The tape is a commonly used measuring tool in daily life. The tape can be rolled up because there is a spring in the tape. When pulling out the measuring length, it actually lengthens the length of the scale, and the spring
Once the measurement is completed, the spring inside the tape will automatically shrink, and the scale will also shrink under the action of the spring force, so the tape will roll up. How does the tape measure works? Here is how to measure the size of a buckle steel tape measure
1. Prepare a China buckle steel tape measure. We should note that the switch button on the tape is off.
2. Turn on the switch, we can pull the ruler at will, stretch and shrink automatically.
3. The 0 scale of the tape is closely attached to one end of the object, and then we keep it parallel to the object, pull the ruler to the other end of the object, and close it to this end, and finally close the switch.
4. Keep the line of sight perpendicular to the scale on the tape and read the data. Write it down.
5. Turn on the switch, retract the tape measure, close the switch and put it back.
The head of the tape is loose so that we can measure the size. There are two measuring methods when measuring the size with the tape. One is to hang on the object, and the other is to top on the object. The difference between the two measurement methods is the thickness of the iron plate at the head of the tape. The purpose of loosening the head of the tape measure is to compensate the iron plate at the head of the tape measure when it is pushed against an object.
The figures on the buckle steel tape measure are divided into two rows. The unit of the first row is cm /cm, the unit of the first row is inch, 1cm is about =03937 inches, and the unit of the first inch is about 254cm. Therefore, the shorter number between the two figures is cm, and the longer one is inch. The number font of the unit cm is also smaller than that of the inch, and 100 cm =1 meter. The unit commonly used in use is cm.
|Type||steel tape||Measuring range||0-5000 (mm)|
|Number of cases||50||Size||1.4 * 10mm|
|Net weight||0.3KG||Scope of application||construction site and daily life|
|Tape width||10mm||Tape length||3m|